We look forward to sharing our progress in 2021
- Launch of a Community Strategic Impact Plan
- Launch of a new Durham and Community Affairs website
- Launch of a digital platform to report and facilitate community engagements
- Continued commitment to Durham bolstered by a Duke Board of Trustees Duke and Durham Today and Tomorrow Task Force
- Continued COVID-19 community support through grants and with programs such as Project Greenlight to inform business and ABC Science Collaborative to inform schools
- Deepen commitment to community collaborations through civic engagement opportunities and establish the Community-Engaged Scholarship Collaborative to cultivate a community of practice
Duke will continue to engage the community broadly but will coordinate efforts for purposeful partnerships in these key focus areas. The focus areas are community-informed and also represent topics for which Duke can coordinate resources across the university and health system in partnership with the community for impact.